Our goal at HearthKings is to bring high quality events to those that need them the most - amateur Hearthstone players.
Pro and amateur events: Tired of being defeated by players significantly better than you? Have no fear, our leagues are here! We have different divisions catering people by skill level.
Automation: With an entirely automated system, players are able to reschedule their matches between themselves, without an admin. Additionally, if a player no-shows too much, they'll automatically be removed from the league, as we know how frustrating it is when your opponent doesn't show up.
Consistency: There won't be a week where you won't have access to our events. We'll never cancel/not show up and we'll always have something running for you to play in.
Convenient dates and times: We know a lot of you work, or are in school full time, so we allow you to schedule your matches for when it’s convenient for you and your opponent.
Professional staff: Our staff have been running tournaments for years, having hosted almost 200 tournaments with over 30,000 participants. We know what we're doing, and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Quick payout times: No longer will you wait months upon months trying to receive prize winnings - we send out payments within five minutes of your victory.
Copyright (c) 2018 HearthKings.com. All rights reserved.
Register here! Check in will be open on the seasons page 15 minutes before games begin at 3:00pm EST or 2:45pm EST. Brackets will be made at 3:05pm EST and if your team has not checked in, you will not participate and will not receive a refund.
Each round players will be matched up with random team members and against random opponents. As players win, they will play against other winners until there are only two winners remaining. After two losses you are out completely.
5v5 tournament where you are paired up with different people each round. Undefeateds play undefeateds until there is only one left. $500 to first place (1), $250 to second place (2), $45 to third place (4), $25 to fourth place (4). 10 total players in final game.
Please note this is a bit of an experiment for us. We reserve the right to make small format changes as they make sense.
1. Players more than 15 minutes late will be disqualified and removed.
2. Sportsmanship is critical in this tourney. There will be many different skill levels and good sportsmanship is expected and required. AD2L reserves the right to ban or disqualify any player based on poor sportsmanship. Poor sportsmanship is decided at the judgement of the AD2L admin team.
3. All other AD2L rules apply.
4. Players of all skill levels are welcome to participate in this tournament.
This one is $1 USD or $5 in steam items and open to all! I will be playing in this one! I hope to win one game. Everyone will progress to some sort of playoffs and it's meant to meet people and have fun.
This is also a good spot for teams that want to work on progressing to the higher divisions in the next season.
Most other games will be played on Thursday evenings starting at 20:30 cet for EU teams and 8:30pm est for NA teams. There will generally be two time slots with one starting at 8:30pm est/20:30 cet and the second starting around 10:00pm est/22:00 cet, again depending on your region. Reschedules are definitely allowed assuming both teams agree!
The group stage will have have one best of two each week.
1. Each round will have 3 different heroes to choose from. Each player can ban ONCE. The last hero remaining will be played in a mirror match. You cannot choose any other heroes
2. The semi-finals and finals will have 4 different heroes to choose from. Each player can ban ONCE. The remaining two heroes will be played in game 1 and 2. If game 3 is needed, the hero will always be Shadowfiend
3. The player with the first two kills or the first tower wins. All matches are Bo1, semi-finals and finals will be Bo3. The entire tournament is single elimination
4. Default server is EU WEST (EU) or US EAST (NA/SA). If both teams agree, the server can be switched. Set mode to Only Mid